Boutique owner of Dear Olympia and mom of a special needs charming toddler and precocious kindergartner, Taylor Hoffman joins me in this episode. We talk about:
- How she started her business
- How she’s grown her business as a military spouse (and now veteran spouse)
- How she’s a mom and a boutique owner
- The birth story of her special needs son
- What she’s done to advocate for herself and her son
This show’s sponsor is my devotional, Created for This. This devotional was written specifically for business owners and entrepreneurs. Based on Proverbs 31, this devotional touches specifically on experiences that we have as business owners. God has given us so many great answers for Godly responses to how we can live out life as Godly entrepreneurs. Buy your own copy now.