Being rooted in Christ has helped me be more confident in my business. What God’s teaching me in this time of rest which has been so helpful to remain firm in my faith and strong in my God-given identity.
Hey, I’m Danielle
I believe you have the ability to turn chaos and scatter-brained tendencies into a thriving life where you can use your gifts and your servant heart in your home and business.
Who am I? I'm a wife of 11 years, mom of four delightful kids, avid reader, tea drinker, and dreamer.
I'm obsessed with using essential oils for self-care (and for your fam jam) and asking questions to help you identify who you are and what God's created you for.
I believe rest is best, more Jesus over hustle, and that we are stewards of our bodies, our homes, and everything we've been given.
Whether you order your oils through me, or we go deep in your life and business through life coaching, I'll be there to equip, empower and encourage you the whole way!
- Created for This Episode 101: Accelerating Your Productivity with Cycle Syncing with Garnuu Founder Macy Maxson
- Created for This Episode 100: Your Questions Answered – Danielle interviewed by her husband, Lucas Roberts
- Created for This Episode 99: Insuring Your Small Business with Lucas Roberts
- Transformation from Postpartum Depression and Anxiety by Hannah Abrahamson
- Created for This Episode 98: Simplify for Success