With a heart to see people connected, Elisa Pulliam is a coach, author, podcaster, and speaker passionate about helping women savor life every day and cultivate a meaningful legacy.
She is the founder of More to Be, a ministry devoted to helping women experience a fresh encounter with God and His Word so they may live transformed and impact this world with kingdom hope.
Elisa is also the founder of It Is Well, where she helps women simplify the transition into wellness by cultivating a whole food and toxin-free lifestyle for themselves and their families. She is enjoying the adventure of being married to Stephen for 22 years and raising their brood of teenagers together.
*Amazon affiliate links are present in this post. When you buy through these links, I receive a small portion of the profits, at no extra cost to you.*
We talked about:
– How Elisa began her journey of finding out how to love God and raise Godly children.
– Her revelation of Parakaleo and the full circling of mentoring.
– How there are not generational relationships happening in the church.
– Tips for people who don’t feel qualified to mentor.
– Being emotionally and physically available for someone to be mentored or to mentor.
– Take unrushed time to be present.
– Creating margin in our schedules for relationships.
– Titus 2:3-5, 11-12, 15
– Psalm 78
– The Great Commission (Matthew 28) – making disciples and intentionally come alongside others.
Ann Ortlund – Disciplines of a Beautiful Woman
Elisa’s Mentoring Training Program
Impact Together, Elisa’s book on mentoring
Created for This, Danielle’s devotional for Christian business owners was written based on Proverbs 31, specifically for Christian business owners. If you want to get your own copy, go here.