The time I was overzealous with my list.
Before my college class finished for the semester and my kids started their Christmas school break, I made a list of ALL the things I was going to do over break. I got a little overzealous and way underestimated the amount of time I had to get everything done, especially with four kids running around. Sound familiar?
I realized I hadn’t adequately checked my schedule and seen what all was going on at this time. I also neglected to identify rest time on my list – this was a huge need, and desire over break.
Today, Christmas and seven days left of break, I was feeling very disappointed about everything I had left to do in the next week.
Using my life coaching training on myself, I started picking apart my time, priorities, and asking myself some clarifying questions – these are great for the new year. The questions helped me go forward into 2020 with a refreshed and renewed spirit. This has also helped me figure out what I’m doing over the rest of break, both of which are important to me.
Here are the journal or thinking prompts for you:
– What are my mission and vision? If you don’t have them created, or you want to refresh, you can download my workbook here. This one step will give you an anchor and direction for your whole life and business when you create statements for both areas.
– Is what I’m currently doing and how I’m living aligning with my mission and vision?
– What will my boundaries for my work, home and personal life be this year?
– If you’ve set goals or resolutions, where do these fit into your current time schedule? This is HUGE for me as I realized a very important lesson this last week which you can read about here.
– Who can help hold me accountable to these things? This is a question I ask in the Faith and Focus Planner because I think knowing who will cheer you on and hold you accountable is necessary when it comes to goals, plans and resolutions. We all need to know who we can turn to, especially when we really want that bite of sugar (speaking for myself of course).
While we’re talking about accountability, if you’ve been interested in life coaching with me, have I got a deal for you! I’ve put together a special offer that will take you into the new year with clarity, accountability and time to focus on what matters most to you in your life and business.
Maybe you feel scattered, unfocused, overwhelmed and bogged down by everything going on and the big goals you’ve made for 2020.
With this coaching plan, we’ll take 90-minutes to layout your plans and help you find the time and focus to beat the overwhelm and empowerment to do what you actually want to do. Then, you’ll get 2 50-min follow up calls to make sure you’re equipped to handle what comes your way as you work on your plans with intention and a plan, plus 3 30-min calls as accountability check-ins the next few months. This whole package is on sale for $299 and only available for 3 women.
Click here to talk with me to see if this is the right package for you to make 2020 a great year where you fulfill your plans and follow where God has called you in the new year.
Remember, you were created for this!