Hey, I’m Danielle
I believe you have the ability to turn chaos and scatter-brained tendencies into a thriving life where you can use your gifts and your servant heart in your home and business.
Who am I? I'm a wife of 11 years, mom of four delightful kids, avid reader, tea drinker, and dreamer.
I'm obsessed with using essential oils for self-care (and for your fam jam) and asking questions to help you identify who you are and what God's created you for.
I believe rest is best, more Jesus over hustle, and that we are stewards of our bodies, our homes, and everything we've been given.
Whether you order your oils through me, or we go deep in your life and business through life coaching, I'll be there to equip, empower and encourage you the whole way!
- Episode 107: The Power of Stories We Tell Ourselves and Others with Dianna Kokoszka
- Created for This Episode 106: Kathy Dixon on saying “Oh Yes!” to Business Growth
- Episode 105: Are AI and Chat GPT Dangerous for Christians? with Lewis Ungit
- Episode 104: Danielle and Melissa Whaley Share Top 3 House Management Tips
- Created for This Bonus: 5 Ways to Know it’s Time to Start a Podcast with Stefanie Gass