Aubrey Mathis is the wife of her cowboy, Robert and mom to two girls. When she is not telling stories, she is the CEO of a business that through the grace of God, the opportunity presented itself. She had the courage to yes and now she has created a life she doesn’t need a vacation from. Her family is her WHY …storytelling is her PASSION…Encouraging women who want to step into their calling and show up every day with feminine courage is her PURPOSE.
What we talk about how 2018 was a year that changed her life forever. At the beginning of 2018, Aubrey took time to reconnect with her family. She was present in the lives of her girls and what they were doing. She also reconnected with her faith which led her through what happened in the rest of 2018.
What else we talked about:
- How her husband’s accident changed her life.
- How Aubrey learned to share her faith and add her faith into her business this time around.
- What the word one means for 2019.
- How life has changed for the whole family since the accident.
- Being strong and feminine at the same time.
- How Aubrey felt like she had lost herself and then spent time to find herself again.
- Asking God to remind us who we are.
- Being afraid to talk about Jesus.
- The power of prayer.
Productivity Intensive –
During this in-depth assessment and implementation, we will help you love your business again and allow you to be present with the people you love.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We’ll deep dive into what makes you light up, fills your heart and identify your priorities and how you can live them out.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
After 2.5 hours, you’ll walk away with a schedule that you love and have your mission and vision statements to give you a clear direction of where you’re going and what direction you need to take your business.
Ready to schedule? Click here to schedule a chat to see if this is the right option for you. I can’t wait to work with you!