Join Women’s Integrative Health Speaker, Writer, and Educator Rebekah Fedrowitz as we have an open dialogue about natural health, wellness, and fitness.
Rebekah is passionate about helping women escape the traps of our modern approaches to health that leave them always striving for better but often feeling worse. She believes that nutrition and other natural approaches are an important part of the body’s healing process, and with the right nutrition, we all can obtain the complete health that God intended for us to have.
She integrates science and scripture for a well-rounded approach to the kind of health women are seeking. It was due to her own health challenges that Rebekah discovered natural health. Amongst numerous certifications and continuing education, Rebekah completed her master’s diploma in nutrition and is board certified in holistic nutrition.
Affiliate links are present.
We talk about:
- The Essential Oils Diet by Dr. Eric and Sabrina Zielinski
- How God wants us well
- Proverbs 17:22 “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” (NIV)
- Using food as external satisfaction and how we’re looking at food
- Creating a shift in how we look at food
- Being rooted in God
- Steps for being a more optimally performing person
- Hormone imbalance and hormone inhibitors
- Dirty Dozen from Environmental Working Group
- The biggest changes someone can make
- Food sensitivities
- Improving physical wellness through exercise
Productivity Intensive – Productivity Intensive is an in-depth assessment and implementation will help you love your business again and allow you to be present with the people you love. We’ll deep dive into what makes you light up, fills your heart and identify your priorities and how you can live them out.
After 2.5 hours, you’ll walk away with a schedule that you love and have your mission and vision statements to give you a clear direction of where you’re going and what direction you need to take your business. Click here to book a discovery chat with me to find out if this is a great option for you.